Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Can You Lose Weight With The Benefits Of Green Tea?

--> By Andrew Jackson


Let me tell you my crazy story about drinking green tea and the all the weight I lost. I use to weigh about 190 pounds before I started drinking tea. After drinking it for about 3 months, I lost 30 pounds. How easy is that? If I can do it, anyone can do it too, with a little effort.

There is a catch though. It is very simple, I just gave up 2 of my favorite daily beverages that contain a lot of empty calories and sugar. Coffee and soda, that's it! Instead of drinking soda for lunch, I drank tea or water. For hot days, tea can be poured over ice too. For breakfast, I drank regular caffeinated tea and quit drinking coffee. So how does green tea help you lose weight?
-->

Green tea contains amazing benefits like antioxidants called catechins. These catechins help increase your basal metabolic rate (BMR) which means you burn more calories just by drinking green tea. Other benefits of drinking tea is that it fights cancer, heart disease, and lowers bad cholesterol.

Exercise was another secret to losing the weight. Just simple exercise like speed walking or a light run for about 20 to 30 minutes is good enough. If you have bad knees, I would recommend riding a bike or a stationary bike too. After you improve your stamina level, I would add more physical exercises like jumping jacks, push-ups, and sit-ups.

The combination of drinking green tea and doing simple exercise help me achieve to lose fat and weight. 4 to 5 cups a day is necessary in order to bring your basal metabolic rate up. You can also buy caffeine-free tea to drink in the evenings or nights for those sensitive to caffeine. I hope this article will encourage you to start drinking tea, not just for losing weight, but for the many other benefits it provides.

you may find some solutions here :


-->

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

250 fat burning recipes

250 fat burning recipes
250 fat burning recipes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...